Make reliable connections
Reflow and curing ovens are often seen as a ‘black box’ at the end of the SMT production line. The task of the reflow oven sounds simple: Heat and cool the product according to a predefined curve. However, in order to continue doing this reliably and in a perfect way year after year, a lot of technology and know-how is involved.
Key issues in this technology:
- Achieve best possible heat transfer for heavy boards and components without setting the temperatures too high.
- Accurate control of the heat and airflow around the products.
- Gas management, specially when processing in a Nitrogen atmosphere.
- Flux separation systems to remove the flux from the exhaust gasses and preserve the thermal energy.
- Traceability to verify the process for every PCB that is reflowed.
We offer Reflow ovens, Curing ovens and Vacuum ovens for different processes.
Please choose one of the following products for detailed information: