We can only be successful if our customers are successful.
We strive to continuously improve the quality of the products and services we provide to meet the expectations and requirements of our customers.
Our quality policy is defined and strongly driven by the following management principles and practices:
- Build a mutually profitable relationship with our customers, contributing to their long-term success, through the understanding of their needs and the needs of their customers as well
- Achieve our commitments regarding delivery, quality and costs
- Prevent and reduce risks at all levels and ensure optimal risk management
- Drive continuous improvement and innovation based on internal process evaluation and customer feedback
- Develop staff competencies and responsibility in a motivating work environment.
All employees within W&S are responsible for the quality of their work. W&S provides its staff with training and education to help all staff achieve the required standards.
In spite of the above efforts, if a customer has a complaint, we will make every effort to investigate the complaint and will do our best to rectify all justified complaints.