Laser depaneling, a contact-free process for separating printed circuit boards
Laser Depaneling is one of the most innovative processes to separate printed circuit boards out of the panel. With this process, the depanelization process is performed using a focused laser beam that ablates the material layer by layer. The laser process – especially in case of LPKF machines – offers considerable advantages over conventional mechanical cutting processes.
Keywords in this technology:
- No mechanical contact with the PCB
- Stress-free and dust-free processing
- High cutting edge accuracy and quality
- Flexibility (laser marking and drilling is possible)
- Maximum design freedom
- No wearing (consumption) parts
We offer several manual and in-line solutions for laser depaneling.
Please choose one of the following products for detailed information: