Voidless / Vacuum Reflow Soldering Ovens
We offer vacuum reflow ovens with several different footprint and vacuum chamber size options for different applications. For every situation, from R&D low volume to high volume manufacturing, we can deliver the suitable vacuum reflow solution. Contact us to find out how our vacuum reflow soldering ovens can help your process.
Key advantages of Heller vacuum reflow ovens:
Low void rates
By utilizing a vacuum cycle during the reflow process, these vacuum reflow ovens are able to remove voids in solder joints and interfaces.
Our vacuum reflow ovens offer an optional staging conveyor for the fastest vacuum chamber transfer times. Dual rail conveyors are also available for additional throughput.
No shifting parts
The smooth-travel conveyor system ensures that components are not shifted or moved during travel throughout the oven. Boards on conveyor experience minimal vibration during travel – including entering and exiting the vacuum chamber.
No solder or flux splatter
Our vacuum pumps offer closed-loop control for a controlled multi-step pump down and re-fill. This prevents solder and flux splatter that can occur with single stage, open-loop vacuum systems.
IR heated vacuum chamber
Infra-red heaters allow for peak temperatures to be reached inside the vacuum chamber for shorter times above liquidus and more process flexibility. High chamber temperatures ensure for no flux buildup inside the chamber.
Advanced flux separation system
- Filterless flux separation system
- Water cooling option to increase cooling rate
- Easy Clean mode only takes 30 minutes
Nitrogen inert atmosphere
Down to 10 PPM Oxygen levels with 50% reduction in N2 consumption. Oxygen monitoring with closed-loop control for the tightest process control!
Heller vacuum reflow models available;
- Heller 1808MK5-VR (7 convection and 3 infrared heating zones)
- Heller 1911MK5-VR (10 convection and 3 infrared heating zones)
- Heller 1912MK5-VR (11 convection and 3 infrared heating zones)
- Heller 1936MK5-VR (8 convection and 3 infrared heating zones)
- Heller 2043MK5-VR (10 convection and 3 infrared heating zones)