Heller, the premier SMT oven innovation company
Heller Industries was founded in 1960 and pioneered convection reflow soldering in the 1980’s. Over the years, Heller has partnered with its customers to continually refine the systems to satisfy advanced applications requirements. By embracing challenge and change, Heller has earned the #1 position in Reflow Technology.
Heller’s commitment to customer-responsive product development is the foundation of our management philosophy. We understand the critical importance of listening to industry concerns. An interdisciplinary team reviews all feedback, suggestions and custom requests from the field, then develops new concepts in consultation with the customer. Many of Heller’s most important innovations, with broad market applications, have emerged from this process.
Heller’s ISO 9001 program uses a Quality Assurance protocol to track field experience worldwide, delivering immediate feedback to engineering. On the factory floor, employee empowerment ensures that product or process improvements are documented, communicated and implemented. The interaction of these processes has led us to produce equipment characterized by on-time delivery, long-term reliability and high-yield production.
Heller produces reflow and curing systems that perform dependably in six-sigma production environments worldwide.
Since we introduced our first full convection reflow oven in 1987, Heller Industries has brought innovations and refinements to market at an accelerating rate. In the course of responding to forces that impel electronics assemblers to reduce their product development cycles, Heller has amassed considerable expertise in resolving reflow and curing issues. Having pioneered full convection reflow… now the standard of the industry… we have met, and continue to accept, major engineering challenges, including:
- Minimizing both nitrogen consumption and oxygen PPM for reflowing in inert atmospheres, to reduce users’ operating costs.
- Developing the first filter less solution to removing flux condensate from the cooling zone of nitrogen reflow ovens, to virtually eliminate maintenance requirements.
- Introducing the first reflow ovens with field-retrofittable nitrogen capabilities, to increase user’s economic flexibility.
- Designing the first dual rail ovens to save space, reduce cost and support both reflow and short-term curing for users.
- Improving curing productivity with a family of in-line vertical ovens for users of die attach, flip chip underfill and COB encapsulation applications.
Heller’s commitment to innovation assures you of keeping pace with dynamic, leading-edge technological change.
- Reflow Soldering [view models]
- Dual Lane & Dual Temperature
- Curing & Back-end Semiconductor
- Voidless Reflow Soldering
Common to all Heller Reflow ovens
- Pure forced convection heating
- Advanced Windows operating system with:
- Data logging
- Alarm logging
- 3 T/C profiling with KIC Auto-Focus Power™ software
- ECD CPK software
- Mesh belt
- Air atmosphere processing
- Lead-Free processing
- Voidless / Vacuum soldering
- Fluxless / Formic Acid Soldering
- Pressure Curing Ovens (PCO)
|Visit Heller website||product overview||reflow ovens|