Heller, the premier SMT oven innovation company
Curing & Back-end Semiconductor Manufacturing
Increase productivity, improve quality, reduce costs… with curing & back-end semiconductor Manufacturing solutions from Heller.
Curing & Back-end Semiconductor Manufacturing customized ovens for a variety of curing needs
Heller 788: In-line, continuous cure, vertical format curing oven
- Curing cycle time of up to four hours in footprints as small as 183 cm.
- Customized heights of 7, 8, 9, and 10 feet (213, 244, 274, and 305 cm) to meet any throughput requirement.
- Four-zone heating with independent time and temperature controls for single and double step profiling.
Heller VCO 755 In-line, continuous cure, vertical format Mini curing oven
- Min Width: 75mm
- Max Width: 250mm
- Length: 250mm
- Shelf Pitch: 19.05mm
- Total carriage: 50 boards
Heller 860 Pressure curing oven (PCO)
A Pressure Curing Oven (PCO), or Autoclave, is used to minimize voiding and increase adhesion strength for bonding processes typically used in die attach and underfill applications.
- Process time: Generally 120 min or User’s spec
- Operating temp: 60ºC ~ 200ºC
- Maximum temp: 220ºC
- Operating pressure: 1 bar – 10 bar