EPM high quality wave soldering systems, Swiss precision and reliability.
Core SIG is a compact, powerful, and robust wave soldering system. It is particularly suitable for companies with small to medium-sized production volumes. Core SIG has a touchscreen for easy operation. It also includes a spray fluxer, a powerful preheater and a single-wave soldering pot.
The Swissmade system impresses with its low consumption data, high-quality design, and last but not least, excellent and long-lasting soldering results.
|Solderfilling||80 kg, depending on the alloy|
|Dimensions||2.090 x 762 x 1.114mm|
|Weight||approx. 300 kg without solder filling|
|Electrical connection||400 V / three phase, 7 kW|
|Stainless steel housing||Yes|
- Rugged design, steel body, powder painted
- Colour RAL 9002 with blue lettering
- SIG Touch screen control with 7” TFT screen, 100 solder programs storable
- Spray Fluxer, quantity and area free programable
- 750 mm preheater length with 5 high response IR beams (1.360 Watt each), individually adjustable
- Chain conveyor system, 7° solder angle, biggest solder dimension (390x462mm)
- Conveyor speed adjustable 0.2 – 2m/min
- Solder pot, for leadfree use designed, laminar or turbulent solder wave
- Passage limit maximal 80mm
- CE conformity