The new age of Digital Transformation requires electronics manufacturers to track, trace & control everything that happens in their factory during production.
Cogiscan’s TTC Check IIoT device is the ideal solution for extending data capture and process control to operations where manual intervention is required. This easy-to-use, low-cost device is a perfect addition to back-end assembly and test stations and equipment, and enables you to add traceability and route control to those processes without the need for expensive PC hardware.
When combined with our Product Flow Controller (PFC) device, which covers conveyorized operations, both devices provide complete coverage of your manufacturing process.
- Enables manual scanning at any point in your operation; ideal for back-end assembly and test
- Extends traceability & route control to manual stations & offline machines, such as testers
- Allows scanning of panel barcode only, rather than scanning of each circuit barcode
- Can replace shop-floor PCs, saving space, cost & maintenance
- Simple, intuitive touch-screen user interface built to be operator-friendly
- Audible alarms for alerting operators of errors
- Dimensions (x-y-z): 200mm (7.9”) x 190mm (7.5”) x 140mm (5.5”)
- Device weight: 1.25kg (2.75lbs)
- Software platform: Linux with lightweight mobile app
- Display: 7-inch touch-screen, 800 x 480 resolution
- Hardware ports: 2x USB type A
- Network connectivity: supports both wired ethernet and Wi-Fi
TTC Check, more than just a scanning point.
Watch the video for two examples of use:
- Route control to avoid defective units being tested
- Scanning a single barcode only on a multi-pcb panel