UniCam FX is the most commonly used NPI software tool in the industry for design and optimization of PCB assembly processes. By covering the entire NPI process, from CAD import through recipe generation, and by supporting single platform and mixed-vendor lines, this proven solution helps continuously improve your NPI process and maximize the uptime and throughput of your lines.
- Import native CAD data with the greatest range of CAD input formats supported in the industry today (65+ formats), or reverse engineer the design from Gerber data.
- Flexible, easy to use BOM and Centroid importers
- Analyze designs and initiate changes quickly
- Generate and optimize machine recipes for a wide range of assembly machine models including SMT, THT, AOI, X-RAY, Glue, Dispense, Screen Printers and more
- Reduce feeder changeover time with common multi-job feeder setups
- Automatically generate full sets of documentation, including hand insert instructions, with user-defined templates
- Support first article inspection processes
- “Go-Green” using paperless view station technology
- Seamless connection to MES