Kester presents SELECT-10™ selective soldering flux, the liquid flux designed specifically for the needs of the selective soldering process.
SELECT-10™ is a zero-halogen, no-clean liquid flux designed to withstand long dwell times and high preheat temperatures.
Features of SELECT-10™:
- Zero-Halogen Chemistry (none intentionally added)
- Sustained Activity – flux is able to withstand long dwell times and high preheat temperatures to improve hole-fill and wetting on thick or challenging boards
- Reliability Assurance – unheated flux will pass SIR testing therefore ensuring reliability in final assemblies
- Controlled flux application, flux does not spread beyond the spray pattern
- Ability to provide desired hole-fill with preheat temperatures over 135°C
- Clear and Minimal Residue – clear residue that is non-tacky for improved cosmetics and testing
- No Clogging – does not cause clogging of Dropjet heads
- SELECT-10™ is classified as ROL0 flux under IPC J-STD-004B.
Contact us for detailed information or samples.